Monday, November 23, 2009

A Thankful Heart

Tomorrow will be one month since I last blogged. I love blogging but, I am not that great at keeping up with it yet. (Maybe a New Year's Resolution...among others). In the spirit of the upcoming holiday, I decided it would be a good idea to reflect on what I am thankful for in my life. As I am getting older, I realize all the small and great things I am so very thankful for in my life. In no particular order...here are just a few of the things I am thankful for:

-Salvation through Jesus Christ

-Family, who each in their own way has helped make me who I am today

-Our troops...fighting everyday to protect mine and everyone else's freedom

-Good health

-The chance to get an education

-Housing

-Friends, near and far

-Jesse, my love

-Music, without it my life would be so very different

-God's work on Earth...rain storms, sunrises, sunsets, beaches, mountains, leaves & trees

In all these ways AND MORE my life has been blessed beyond measure. May God Bless all my friends and family members...Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment