Friday, July 10, 2009

Work, Work, Work


So, Jesse and I have been working at the apartment complex where we live (Boardwalk at Dewberry Landing). We are helping with marketing projects around campus and the city of Hattiesburg. Our titles are Boardwalk-ette and Boardwalk-dude! It's been pretty fun so far and, we have met some new friends. That, to me, is very exciting!! We get paid through discounted rent which is really awesome, too. Jesse is still looking for a more full time position and has some promising offers. We are praying that one of them comes through AND very soon!! I am anxiously awaiting my assignment as a graduate assistant in the Marriage and Family Therapy program at Southern Miss. I will be working there part time so, I am really anxious to see what I get to do. Hopefully, we will know in a week or two. Having the job at Boardwalk as a Boardwalk-ette helps keep me busy until school starts so, I am really enjoying it right now. Things are still good in Hattiesburg and I can see

No comments:

Post a Comment