Sunday, September 6, 2009

Football Frenzy!

There is just nothing like football here in the South. This week/weekend was the official start of football season. Honestly, if you don't live in the South it is hard to understand the obsession with football (and I do mean OBSESSION)! I attended my first Southern Miss game this Saturday. It was a blow out with a final score of 52-0 vs. Alcorn State. There are some things that the football atmosphere brings that you just can't get anywhere else.If you're a football fan, you know what I mean, you gotta love...tailgating...the entrance of the team into the stadium...the sound of the band...the game day cheers...and especially taking home a win.
There are three teams I am especially following this season.
-Troy Trojans (my alma mater)
-Southern Miss Golden Eagles (my current school)
-The University of Alabama (well, need I say more)

So...GO Trojans! Go Eagles! and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

So here's to a great 2009 football season!


No comments:

Post a Comment